Mike and Mary Lupe Ellis 805-529-0245
Catholic Engaged Encounter is a full weekend experience, starting at 7:30 PM Friday and concluding about 4:00 PM Sunday. Please plan on being present for the entire time. A Certificate of Completion will be given out at the end of the weekend for you to take back to your priest.
- Meals are provided beginning with Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch.
- Please bring non-perishable food for snacks: fruit, cookies, crackers, etc. We will make a community snack table from everyone’s offerings.
- Please bring at least two six packs of your favorite soft drink, water or fruit beverage to share.
- If the woman’s last name begins with A thru D, bring only a case of bottled water, otherwise, bring sodas or juice.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Coffee, tea, and cocoa will be provided all weekend.
- BRING YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLE/TRAVEL MUG TO DRINK YOUR BEVERAGE OR WATER
- If you smoke or take medication, please bring enough for the weekend.
- Comfortable, casual clothing is suggested.
- Please bring a bathrobe, towels, washcloths and your toiletries. The bathrobe is optional for walking to and from the showers.
- Bedding is provided but you might want to bring extra blankets in case it’s cool at night or for lying out on the lawn.
- Sleeping is dormitory style, men in one area and women in another. Please pack separate bags. You might want to bring earplugs and a flashlight.