Notice to All Our Patrons:
We, here at De Paul Center, value your safety. In light of the continuing spread of COVID-19 we want to make you aware of the actions we are taking to safe-guard our facility for you, our valued patrons:
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers in key locations: Chapel, Dorms, Dining Rooms, Conference and Classroom Buildings, St Vincent Inn
- We are sanitizing all key surfaces three times a day including the Chapel
- Removing holy water from the holy water fonts
- Providing staff with in-servicing training on frequency of hand washing, encourage them to stay home if they are sick
- Instructing staff to avoid direct physical contact, such as hand-shaking, holding hands, and hugging.
- We are following all guidelines put out by the CDC, Gov. Newsome and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. Should anything change, we will post it on our website.
The two workshops scheduled for April 25th (Ministry of the Word in English & Ministros de la Palabra—Lectores, Nivel 1) will be re-scheduled. Participants who registered will be notified when it has been re-scheduled.
We encourage you to check with your event coordinator to see if your event will continue as scheduled.
Thank you all for your understanding.